Congratulations on pursuing your next career opportunity! TLX - Talent Logistix in partnership with one of our business employers, is pleased to present the following opportunity. Our team at TLX is available to answer questions, coach, and advocate for you throughout your hiring process. The following Job provides you with fair-market income, a good benefits package, the opportunity for growth and a culture that is team oriented and committed to having fun in the workplace.
Talent LogistiX is seeking an experienced quality technician associate for a local manufacturing company. This position has a potential for long-term position with a stable company that offers full benefits for employees, such as health/vision/dental insurance, life insurance and PTO.
This position is in a manufacturing environment and requires extensive walking and standing with a majority of the day spent on the production floor. The ability to communicate quickly and clearly with all levels of the organizations is essential. Serves as the first point of contact for supplier quality issues. Will work extensively with hourly and salaried personnel to determine validity and extent of supplier quality issues. The position will work with Materials Planners and Supplier Quality Engineers. Must be able to document and articulate issues affecting the quality of the products. Will work with Quality Engineers or other personnel to contain quality issues as well as data logging defects and performing an initial investigations of issues using a PPS document to walk through problems and provide results of investigations to the Quality Engineers.
HOURS: 7: 00am-4: 30pm - Monday thru Friday with occasional weekends.
LOCATION: York, PA
PAY RATE: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
Responsibilities for Quality Control Technician
- Develop and maintain inspection reports
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
- Perform inspections across all stages of of production
- Prepare and maintain test data for review
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency